středa 3. prosince 2008

THE LAST UNICORN

Today I have decided to write about my favourite fairy-tale. It is a movie called The Last Unicorn. It was cinematized according to a fantasy novel written by Peter S. Beagle. It is about the last unicorn, who tries to rescue the other unicorns from king Haggard. Unicorns don't feel neither love nor sadness. This unicorn is on his way changed into a woman, so he can feel human emotions since then. She falls in love with a man. This is a feeling which was unknown for him/her. The point is that only this unicorn can rescue the others, because he is different from them - he knows love. When the man she loves nearly dies because of the attack of the Red Bull, she is able to fight with him. It is love which helps her to defeat the the Red Bull and so rescue the other unicorns. I think there are some messages in stories. I like this fairy tale because of this message, but I also like it, because when I see that I really believe that those characters feel. I believe that they are real.

Žádné komentáře: