úterý 9. prosince 2008

MY FAVOURITE MOVIES

Today I have decided to write about movies I like. I'll start with The Thin Red Line. It is about soldiers in the World War Two. It is the best movie about war I have ever seen. I like it because it isn't based on action scenes. There is a deep insight into the emotions and thinkings of soldiers. They are feeling human beings and that is the way how they are presented in the movie.
Another movie is Babel. I like this one, because it shows to me that all people are same in one thing. We all are searching for happiness and we all feel. I think when we realize it, we can better understand the others, who are at first sight absolutely different.
Another one is The Pianist. Another movie about the World War Two. But this one is about one person - a pianist. It is about the change which the war brought to his life. About that how he was loosing things he loved one by one. His work, family....I like the ending of this movie,but I am not going to reveal it :-).
Then of course The Last Unicorn, the fairy-tale I already wrote about.
Another one is The English Patient. I don't know why I like this one so much. It is the movie about love - two loves in fact. The stories of characters seemed so true to me, that I believed everything I saw. I couldn't stop watching the movie and when it finished I was weeping and I didn't know why.
So these are movies, which touched me somehow. My favourite :-)

Žádné komentáře: