neděle 7. prosince 2008

TERMS AND DEADLINES

I think that studying isn't everything. I think that one shoud also live the life. It sometimes seems to me that people are full of stress from work and deadlines. But it is important to have some time for doing things we like. I think if we really study something so that we can see the connections between things, it can give us a wisdom. I believe that studying is really important, but to be with friends or with family, to spend some pleasant time is important also. I have A LOT to do for school. I shoud know so many things from my earlier education process, but instead of learning again everything I should know, I am often doing something different. Why should I always hurry somewhere - to be at home in time to catch to read this and that, and to learn this, to search for that - I sometimes really feel exhausted. I don't want to forget that to learn something which is interesting for me gives me more, than to learn something only because of the exam. Sometimes I would really like to read something interesting, but I just know that I have little time for that. The fact that there are some terms and deadlines spoils my pleasure from self-studying :-)

Žádné komentáře: