sobota 29. listopadu 2008

UNDERSTANDING

I think that people are the same everywhere. We live in different countries, we have different cultures, we speak different languages, we are either a man or a woman, but we are the same. I think that the thing which makes us the same is the fact that we feel. All people know more or less fear, hatred, love, kindness, cruelty. All people want to be happy, to feel certainty, to feel safe. So I believe that we have a chance to understand each other. Maybe that is also the reason why all of us understand the music. I don't have to understand a language of a song, but I can assume that this one is sad and this one is merry. A beautiful song can touch me the same as any other person with different culture. I wonder how would our world look like if we had an abillity to transfer our feelings to anyone we would like. If I saw a wonderful film which would touch me and if I wanted to share that feeling with my friend, I would try to narrate it and I would also try to explain how I felt. But I could try as hard as I could - I am sure my friend wouldn't be able to feel the same things as me. So she wouldn't probably understand me as much as I needed. But if I had this abillity, I would just transfer my feelings upon her and she would understand me in few seconds. Maybe it could improve relationships between people. I believe that a lot of conflicts are created because of misunderstanding. Perhaps there also wouldn't be so many conflicts between nations. But what can I know.

Žádné komentáře: